Isolite 3 Illuminated Dental Isolation SystemIsolite Systems
The Isolite 3 dental isolation system allows you to quickly and easily implement a standard protocol for consistent outcomes in your procedures. Achieve better visibility and moisture control, improve efficiency and clinical results, while ensuring patient safety and comfort.
The Isolite 3 offers illumination in bright white and non-curing amber, a robust head design, with a smart adapter that allows you to keep your existing HVE line, and 6 vacuum light pipes that allow you to see 6 patients before an autoclave cycle is needed.
Each Isolite 3 dental isolation system comes with: one (1) Control Head connected to the Power Vacuum Hose, six (6) Vacuum Light Pipes, one (1) Power Vacuum Base, and one (1) Power Adapter.
Accessories included: Cleaning Brush, Cleaning Tip, Direct to Chair Connection Cable, Accessory Connector, and O-Ring Lubricant and Instructions for Use.
Earn Free CE with your Isolite System Training
- Get your entire team trained on the Isolite 3
- Earn 1 CE credit per attendee (a $350 value) for free
- Realize the full value the Isolite 3 can have on your practice
- Learn valuable cleaning and maintenance skills to protect your investment
- 10,000-hour 90 lumen LED
- 3 Levels of illumination
- Automatic thermal protection mode
- True amber light cure-safe mode
- Dual quadrant hands-free suction
- 2 x 0.85 x 2.5 in (50 x 21 x 62 mm)
- 9 oz (250g)
- Integrated 60 in (1.52 m) power/vacuum hose
One-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Isolite Systems guarantees the highest level of quality for every item we manufacture. Every system comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty on all parts and components.