Isolite Anterior Mouthpiece, 10-Pack, MediumZyris, Inc.
The Isolite Anterior 10 pack Medium mouthpieces are intended for procedures on patients with medium mouth and normal arch.
Each mouthpiece is individually wrapped in a convenient operatory 10 pack box. Single-use mouthpieces reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provide effective compliance with infection control protocols.
Utilizing the Isolite family of mouthpieces you can experience the following:
- Airway protection
- Anterior bicuspid to bicuspid retraction for better visibility
- Continuous suction for moisture control
- Integrated Bite block for comfort and safety
- Additional evacuation provided at rear of bite-block to significantly reduce pooling in the mouth
- BPA free
- Made of soft flexible polymer
- Accommodates the upper and lower lip frenulum
- For patients with a small arch
- Approximate Arch Width: 47- 55 mm
- Bite Block: 18.5 mm
- Tongue Shield: 49 mm