Isolite Anterior Mouthpiece, 10-Pack, SmallZyris, Inc.
The Isolite Anterior 10 pack Small mouthpieces are the smallest size in the Isolite Anterior family intended for procedures on patients with smaller mouths or limited lip elasticity.
Each mouthpiece is individually wrapped in a convenient operatory 10 pack box. Single-use mouthpieces reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provide effective compliance with infection control protocols.
Utilizing the Isolite family of mouthpieces you can experience the following:
- Airway protection
- Anterior bicuspid to bicuspid retraction for better visibility
- Continuous suction for moisture control
- Integrated Bite block for comfort and safety
- Additional evacuation provided at rear of bite-block to significantly reduce pooling in the mouth
Anterior Adapters Required For Use
- Isolite Pro / Isolite 3 Anterior Adapter Set
- Isolite Core+ / Isovac Anterior Adapter Kit
- Isolite 2 / Isodry Anterior Adapter Kit
- BPA free
- Made of soft flexible polymer
- Accommodates the upper and lower lip frenulum
- For patients with a small arch
- Approximate Arch Width: 41-49 mm
- Bite Block: 18.5 mm
- Tongue Shield: 43 mm