Isolite CoreZyris, Inc.
A simple, non-illuminated plug & play isolation system that attaches to your existing HVE, the Zyris Isolite Core offers the same anterior and posterior access, retraction, airway protection, and continuous suction as the Pro.
We know dental practices have different patient volumes. That’s why we created the Core system to meet your particular needs. For lower patient volume (6-8 patients/day), we recommend the Zyris Isolite Core. For higher patient volume (10-16 patients/day), the Zyris Isolite® Core+ comes with more adapters and control heads, meaning fewer trips to the sterilization room for those busy days.
Zyris Isolite Core (Recommended for 6-8 patients/day):
- 3 Posterior Control Heads
- 3 Anterior Adapters
Zyris Isolite Core+ (Recommended for 10-16 patients/day):
- 6 Posterior Control Heads
- 6 Anterior Adapters
Earn Free CE with your Isolite Core System Training
- Earn 1 CE credit per attendee (a $350 value) for no-charge
- Realize the full value the Isolite Core will have in your practice by attending our CE training
- Protect your investment by learning valuable mouthpiece sizing, cleaning, and maintenance skills
Accessories: (2) Double Ended Brush, Extra Connectors, Suction Line Plug, O-Ring Maintenance Kit with Lubricant
- 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty – Every system comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty on all parts and components
One-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Zyris guarantees the highest level of quality for every item we manufacture. Every system comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty on all parts and components.