Isolite RetractorZyris, Inc.
|10 Pack||$17.50 ($1.75 each)|
|40 Pack||$64.95 ($1.62 each)|
|80 Pack||$119.95 ($1.49 each)|
The Zyris Isolite® Retractor increases oral cavity access and visibility by comfortably retracting a patient’s lips and cheeks during restorative, cosmetic, hygiene, and orthodontic procedures.
Designed with ergonomics in mind, our retractors are comfortable for patients without feeling restrictive. Also, they are easy to insert and remove, as needed, during a procedure.
Due to its flexibility, the retractor fits well with patients of all ages, and clinicians report a high patient acceptance rate.
The slim design works well with Zyris Isolite® Posterior Mouthpieces and suction devices.
Utilizing the Zyris Retractor, you can experience the following:
- Ergonomic benefits, like reduced hand and forearm fatigue
- Better access and visibility to gingival margin
- Quick and easy placement and reinsertion
- Extra oral fulcrum stability
- Increased patient compliance for longer procedures, even with challenging patients
- Simple one-size-fits-all design
- Quick adjustment tabs for maneuverability to maximize access
- Increased visibility of the occlusal plane during imaging procedures
- Perio maintenance
- Scaling and Root Planning (SRP)
- Digital imaging/scanning
- Airflow treatment or Guided Biofilm Therapy (GBT)
98% of dental professional evaluators agreed the Zyris Retractor was easy to place*
98% of dental professional evaluators agreed the Zyris Retractor provided good retraction*
91% of dental professional evaluators agreed the Zyris Retractor provided ergonomic benefits*
91% of dental professional evaluators agreed the Zyris Retractor size fit the patient well*
94% of dental professional evaluators shared the Zyris Retractor fit patients comfortably*
Each retractor is individually wrapped in 10-pack boxes for operatory access. Single-use retractors reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provide effective compliance with infection control protocols.
- BPA free
- Made of a semi-flexible polymer
- Accommodates the upper and lower lip frenum
- For patients with all arch sizes
Bio-based and compostable
* based on a group of 25 dental professional evaluators performing over 160 procedures