Isolite Posterior Mouthpiece, 10-Pack, LargeZyris, Inc.
Isolite Posterior 10-Pack Large mouthpieces are the largest size in the Isolite Posterior family intended for procedures on patients with large mouth openings.
Each mouthpiece is individually wrapped in a convenient operatory 10 pack box. Single-use mouthpieces reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provide effective compliance with infection control protocols.
Utilizing the Isolite family of mouthpieces you can experience the following:
- Airway protection
- Dual-Quadrant based retraction for better visibility
- Continuous suction for moisture control
- Integrated Bite block for comfort and safety
- Additional evacuation provided at rear of bite-block to significantly reduce pooling in the mouth
- Approximate Interincisal Opening: > 45 mm
- Bite Block: 33 mm
- Tongue Shield: 66 mm
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Engineered from soft, flexible, latex-free polymer